I. Terms of Service for Members
1. The "Member" referred to in the Terms of Service is the one who joins and passes the certification in accordance with the membership procedure set by this website.
2. When you use the services of this website, it means that you agree and abide by the provisions of the Terms of Service and the relevant laws and regulations.
3. The site reserves the right to review the membership qualifications, and the site also reserves the right to cancel the membership of those who have joined the membership.
4. Amendments to the Terms of Service are applicable to all members, and will be announced on the Site when the Site amends the Terms of Service.
II. Privacy Protection
1. When using the membership service provided by this website, the account and password registered when joining the membership will be used.
2. Members shall be responsible for the use and management of their accounts and passwords. For the use of the member's account and password (not related to the member itself or others) to use the site services caused or derived from all acts and results, the member shall bear full responsibility.
3. If the member's account and password are lost or found to be stolen by a third party for no reason, he/she shall immediately notify the site to contact the lost, and all losses caused by failure to notify the site immediately shall be the sole responsibility of the member.
4. Each time you end the use of this service, you should execute the logout of the member and close the window to ensure your membership rights.
5. If theft of the account and password of a third party member causes the third party or the Company to be investigated or pursued by other third parties or administrative agencies, the third party member or the Company has the right to request damages from you, including but not limited to litigation costs, attorney's fees and loss of goodwill, etc.
IV. Member registration information
1. Member registration information must provide your own correct, up-to-date and complete information.
2. Member registration information shall not be falsified, inaccurate, etc. (such as personal information and credit card information), once found the company may refuse the right to join the membership. The Company may also suspend or terminate the membership, and if it violates the relevant laws of the Republic of China, it will be investigated according to the law.
3. When the basic information of members (ex: address, telephone number and other registration information) is changed, please update the relevant personal information from time to time to ensure its accuracy and completeness. If the information you provide is incorrect or inconsistent, this site has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse your continued use of the service.
4. In principle, the Company will not disclose personal information to a third party without the consent of the member, except for the data sharing principle... (Please refer to the "Privacy Protection Statement" of this website for the relevant regulations).
5. Members shall keep their passwords properly and shall not disclose or provide them to others for their knowledge or use; all acts performed by using this service with the same member ID number and password shall be considered as the acts of the member himself/herself and the password holder.
6. If a member finds or suspects that a third party is using his or her membership ID card number or password, he or she shall immediately notify the Company and take necessary and necessary precautionary measures. However, the above notification shall not be construed as the Company's responsibility or obligation to compensate or indemnify the member in any form.
V. Use behavior
1. Your use of the Service must comply with all local or international laws and regulations; you shall bear full responsibility for all actions of users.
2. You agree not to use the Service for illegal purposes or in illegal ways, and to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and international practices of the Internet, and to ensure that you will not use the Service to engage in acts that infringe upon the rights of others or violate the law.
3. You should comply with the following restrictions when using the membership services of this site:
a) The content of intellectual property rights or other rights that are detrimental to others' personality or trademark rights, copyright, etc.
b) The use of words that violate public order or good customs or other illegal words.
c) Radical comments with strong political or religious overtones.
d) Without the permission of the Company, you may not use this service or other resources provided by this website, including but not limited to graphic databases, software for compiling and producing web pages, to engage in any commercial transactions, or to solicit advertisers or sponsors.
e) Other contents that violate the "Terms of Service for Members" of this website.
VI. Proprietary Rights of the Company
1. All software or content contained in the Service, or linked to the Service, or provided by our advertisers or partners, is protected by their copyrights or other proprietary rights or laws.
2. By transmitting information to the Services provided by the Company, you agree that this information is completely open (accessible to anyone). You authorize and permit the Company to reproduce, modify, adapt or otherwise use the Content in whole or in part, and to prepare derivative works from the Content. All rights to the derivative works are reserved to the Company.
4. All advertising boards and event information appearing on the pages of the website are owned and operated by the Company, and users are not allowed to use all information on their own unless they obtain prior consent from the Company.
5. The member agrees and authorizes this website to provide the required member information to the partner (third party) for the purpose of providing personalized services or related value-added services within the scope of the agreement. If the member does not agree to list his/her information in the list of products or services of the partner (third party), he/she may notify this website to delete his/her information from the list and at the same time give up his/her right to make purchases or receive prizes outside this website.
6. Also for the purpose of providing marketing, market analysis, statistics or research, or for the purpose of providing personalized services or value-added services to members, members agree that the Company, or the Company's strategic partners, may record, preserve, and utilize the information and records retained or generated by members on this website, and may disclose or use the statistical information without disclosing the information.
7. For the personal information registered by members, members agree that this website may collect, process, save, transmit and use such information within a reasonable range to provide users with other information or services, or for membership statistics, or to conduct surveys or marketing research about online behavior.
VII. Termination of Authorization
1. This website has the right to stop and interrupt the provision of the Service in the following circumstances:
a) The service related software and hardware equipment replacement, upgrades, maintenance or construction.
b) When there is a sudden failure of electronic communication equipment.
c) When the service cannot be provided due to natural disasters or other force majeure factors.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential property or non-property damage arising from the use of the Service or the use of the Service by the User.
3. Users should back up the text, pictures and other information in the uploaded messages; the Company shall not be responsible for the loss or destruction of all or part of the contents for any reason.
4. The Company shall not be responsible for the use or result of the use of the Service, nor shall the Company guarantee that the software related to the Service is free of defects or will be corrected.
5. All comments, opinions or behavior on this site are yours alone; they do not represent the position of the Company and the Company is not responsible for them. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of the identity of the user.
6. We shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any threatening, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful conduct occurring on or through the Service.
7. The Company shall not be responsible for any goods or services purchased or acquired by you through the Service, or posted, sold or delivered through our sponsors or advertisers, and you shall bear your own risk or seek compensation from the provider of the goods or services in accordance with the law, and the Company shall have no responsibility whatsoever.
IX. Right to modify
1. When you start using the service, it means that you have fully read, understood and agreed to accept the contents of these Terms of Service. The Company has the right to modify and change the contents of these Terms of Service at any time and will not notify members individually, so we suggest that you check the Terms of Service regularly. If you continue to use the Service after the amendment or change of these Terms of Service, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to accept the amendment or change of these Terms of Service.
2. The Company has the right to modify or suspend the provision of the Service to you temporarily or permanently, and you shall not claim any compensation for this.
X. Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
1. The software, programs and all contents on website used on this website, including but not limited to writings, pictures, files, information, data, website structure, website design, are owned by this website or other right holders according to the law, including but not limited to trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets and proprietary technology, etc.
2. No one is allowed to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, adapt, distribute, publish, publicly release, reverse engineer, decompile, or reverse compile any of the foregoing. If you wish to quote or reproduce the aforementioned software, programs or website content, you must obtain the prior written consent of this website or other right holders in accordance with the law. In the event of a breach, you shall be liable to this website or other rights holders for damages (including, but not limited to, court costs and attorneys' fees).
XI. Other Provisions
2. Any dispute arising from the use of the Service shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Taiwan Taichung District Court as the court of the first instance.
If the Company is investigated or sued by a third party or administrative agency as a result of your use of the Service, the Company has the right to seek damages from you, including but not limited to litigation costs, attorney's fees and loss of goodwill.
4. The Company will inform the members in an appropriate manner before the occurrence of any foreseeable software or hardware maintenance work that may cause system interruption or suspension.
XII. Membership termination and the Company's obligation to notify
1. The Company has the right to change the content of the services or terminate any member account service.
2. If the member decides to terminate the membership of the Company, he/she can notify the Company directly by email or cancel by the mechanism provided by the Company, and the Company will cancel your membership information as soon as possible.
3. The member has the obligation to notify the cancellation of the Company's membership and forfeits all benefits and rights provided by the service from the date of termination of the Company's membership (the date of the Company's email).
4. In order to avoid the loss of the member's rights and benefits due to malicious events, when the member notifies the Company of the suspension of membership, the Company will confirm the correctness by e-mail again and then proceed to cancel the membership.